Sunday, March 27, 2011
12
I was informed recently that Finny broke his leg again with that fall. Though, Dr. Stanpole tells me that it's a much cleaner break than last time. They weren't allowing anyone to the infirmary, but I just had to see Finny. I can't believe this happened, poor Finny. I snuck out to the infirmary, and once all the doctors and other adults leave, I make my way up the side of the building, and opened Finny's window. Once Finny saw me, I could already tell he was angry. I was about to tell him how sorry I was when he says, "You want to break something else in me! Is that why you're here!" 176. I knew I wasn't going to fix anything being there that night, so I told him that I was sorry, and I left. That whole night, I wandered the campus aimlessly, just thinking. Gosh, I felt terrible. The next day, I was asked to bring some of Finny's stuff to the infirmary. It was when I brought them to Finny that he admitted that he really does believe in the war, but he has tried enlisting everywhere, but no one would take him because of his leg. The doctor told me I could come back after the doctor sets Finny's bone. When I came back though, the doctor explained that something went wrong with the procedure. Finny's heart stopped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment